Helpful Treatment & Recovery Information
- IECA – Independent Educational Consultants Association IECA is the nation’s leading professional organization for independent educational consultants working in private practice.
- NAATP – National Assocation of Addiction Treatment Providers NAATP’s mission is to provide leadership, advocacy, training and other member support services to assure the continued availability and highest quality of addiction treatment.
- NATSAP – National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs NATSAP serves as an advocate and resource for innovative organizations which devote themselves to society’s need for the effective care and education of struggling young people and their families.
- SAMHSA – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration National resource directory for addiction and behavioral health issues.
- YATA – Young Adult Transition Association YATA promotes young adult residential transitional schools and programs that support issues and practices of common interests and enhance the quality of care of young adults and their families.
- OBH – Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare Directory of Wilderness Therapeutic Programs
- Betty Ford Center Palm Springs Family Program Benchmark is pleased to recommend this program to all of our Benchmark Transitions families. If you are interested in participating, contact us today for a referral!
- Sober World Online Magazine Developed by the mother of an addict who overdosed, she is inspired to help thousands of other families.
- Woodbury Reports is an Independent Educational Consulting firm to help parents of teens making poor decisions select a private, parent choice program that will help return the family to normalcy.
- Parent Coach Professionals Helping parents who need expert guidance and support dealing with a difficult teen, young adult or family situation. Coaching services provide a structure that provides the skills and confidence to parent effectively.
- Families Anonymous A 12 Step fellowship for the families and friends who have known a feeling of desperation concerning the destructive behavior of someone very near to them, whether caused by drugs, alcohol, or related behavioral problems.
- Irlin Institute Benchmark Transitions provides complimentary screening.
- Brain Paint Neurofeedback Benchmark offers Neurofeedback as an ancillary therapeutic option.