Situated on a 52-acre working ranch, Wildwood Canyon offers a luxurious 7,000 square foot main ranch house, horse stables and equine arenas, cattle grazing pastures, a sustainable garden and fruit orchard, and miles of rustic charm in Wildwood Canyon, in the beautiful Oak Glen area of Yucaipa, California.
Primary Residential Treatment Program for Young Men, Ages 18-34
Benchmark’s Primary Residential Treatment programs are developed specifically for young adult men 18-34 years of age. We support the development of healthier relationships and effective communication skills, and engender habits, routines and behaviors that are conducive to a healthy recovery in this age group.
We take a multi-disciplinary approach in rehabilitation and recovery, which offers unique opportunities in treating our young adult men for the substance use or abuse, co-occurring disorders and trauma that maybe be inhibiting their emerging adulthood.
Stunning vistas and the quiet serenity of nature envelop the Panorama Ridge property. Rustically appointed with antiques and comfortable furnishings, this home provides a retreat and peaceful environment for our young adult men to begin their recovery, also located in the beautiful rural community of Oak Glen in Yucaipa, California.
Primary Areas of Focus Include
· Early Recovery/Living Sober Education
· Education and career goal setting
· Relational support
· Problem solving skills
· Nutritional guidance
· Healthy self-care practices
· Integrating new skills and behaviors
Individual Therapeutic Services
· Evaluation by Addiction Specialist
· Licensed Primary Therapist
· Medication Management
· Primary Case Management
· Psychiatric Care
· Psycho-Educational Evaluations
· Trauma informed therapy
Group Therapeutic Services
· Art Therapy
· Anger & Stress Management
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
· Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
· Equine Assisted Therapy
· Gender specific focus groups
· Introduction to 12-Step Fellowships
· Individual Strength & Spirituality
· Relapse Prevention
· Animal Care Support
· Outdoor Activities
· Sustainable Gardening
Many other specialized techniques
and therapies are offered.