The Benchmark Transitions clinical services treatment team will design individualized therapeutic programs specifically to meet the needs of our young adult clients, with consideration to psychiatric diagnoses, developmental functioning, behavioral needs, family involvement and community resources.
Our treatment plan includes individual and group therapy, peer support, bio-psychosocial evaluation, psychiatric assessment & treatment (as needed) and family intervention. This comprehensive approach is designed to help the young adult return to a more functional, healthy and independent life in college, work, with family and peers!
Our State of California Licensed therapeutic clinicians include M.D., Ph.D., LCSW,LMFT therapists. We provide:
• Weekly Individual Therapy
• Monthly Family Therapy (Typically by phone)
• Daily and Weekly Process Groups
• Master’s Level Treatment Plan Review and Utilization Review
• Psychiatric Services include onsite review with Medical Director and Medication Management*
• EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing – Therapy (Ancillary, based upon client needs)
• Neuropsychological testing (Ancillary, available upon request)
*based upon medical necessity